Thursday, August 4, 2011

Piece from another perspective- untitled

What does he do all day down there. I know he has school but I don't know any schoolwork that takes all day to do, every day. He usually has nothing to say except when he has a question about what was already said like ten seconds ago at the dinner table. Mike what's taking you so long. Don't want to get out of bed, got thirty seconds left. I bet I can beat them before Mike gets here.
Chantilly is going to be awesome. Being an assistant coach and subbing. Subbing the same year Lark and Mary Alice are at Chantilly. I'll be able to keep track of their friends. Hopefully Lark won't have another Omar. It was fun telling him off for her though. Oh my gosh, I'll be teaching Mary Alice's Sunday school too. This is crazy. It'll be better than the last six months though. What is that sound? Is Ben jumping in his room? I think he needs to start running again. "Uuhh, come, on!" This is the last playoff game too. Mike would have probably been able to see that play coming. I've gotten better though. ten seconds, time out. Score, I did do it. Ramen sounds good right now. "Mary Alice, can you make me some Ramen?"
"Sure."
"Yes, you will make me some"
"I said okay!"
"Well then do it."
"Okay."
Subbing her will be soo crazy. Too lazy. I wonder when Ben is actually skipping or if he actually doesn't have class. It was last....year when he talked to me before today. Where is Mike? My clothes don't smell. Don't need a shower. It's weird the stronger I get the less sweaty I get. But I bet I'll be disguising after today. 100 push ups, 100 pull ups, 100 sit ups, 100 body squats in fifteen minutes. Running will be a pain too. I can't run. Let's see Alex is the only person I know who could out-lift me and outrun me in every way this year. Hopefully I get myself way past him before the 2 a-days start. Then I'll own everyone. I'll be in the middle as far as speed goes. I hate running. I might be the strongest coach this year or even the strongest on the team though.
It's weird seeing James again. It's not weird weird but weird feeling like 2 years is nothing. I knew James would pretty much be the same. James got the Mormon Missionary drawl though. He has the Utah R. He had that before his mission though. I think Ben would've made a good missionary. I would be afraid to be his companion though. I bet he would've opened up though after you knew him. He probably would've gone through multiple companions. People just leaving afraid of the silence. I wouldn't want to be his companion. He would've been a good missionary though. I don't feel ready enough. I don't think you can ever be fully prepared for a mission. Just hang out with James, be a good Mormon. I'll have something to do now too, Sub high school, coach football. This is going to be a good rest of the year. It just feels a little too quiet though
"What's up Isaac"
"Hey, Mike"
"What's up Mary Alice"
"Oww don't hit me Mary Alice"
"Here's your ramen Isaac"
"Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment